Future Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Future Gaming Roleplay |International|========[FGRP]========[FGRP]===================[FGRP]=====[FGRP]======[FGRP]=======[FGRP]=====[FGRP]=====[FGRP]========[FGRP]========[FGRP]=====Owner:>Jimmy/Noriel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raptor
Co Owner

If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format Empty
PostSubject: If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format   If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:57 am

IG Name :

Timezone [OC/NA/EU] :

Why would you like to become a Community Helper ?(Minimum:100 words):

Why should we choose YOU and not other applicant ?(Minimum:100 words):

Do you have Teamspeak ? :

Do you have a mic ?:

Do you agree if you do not stay active for at least 2 weeks,you will get removed without notice ? :
Back to top Go down
Saverga
Co Owner

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format   If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:55 am

IG Name : Mario_Saverga
Timezone : OC
Because i think i can help a people and serve them as i can
because i was know many about a rp
No
No
Yes
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Co Owner

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format   If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:09 am

Processed
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Co Owner

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format   If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:14 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
SAIFULLAH NIZAMANI
Co Owner

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format   If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:42 pm

IG Name : Saifullah_Nizamani

Timezone [OC/NA/EU] : gmt+5

Why would you like to become a Community Helper ?(Minimum:100 words): i want to be a helper to help newbie players.i like your server.i am inviting by any admin who post in fb for adv.s as isaw in fb i joined server fast and i want to be in satff team to help my brothers players.they don't know anything about server. i will help them i am also fbi leader.

Why should we choose YOU and not other applicant ?(Minimum:100 words): because i am experienced and i played in 15 server so if i accepted i will be much more active that you can't think about my activety.And i am very helpful to community and will prove it that i am the best.

Do you have Teamspeak ? : yes

Do you have a mic ?: no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format   If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Want To be Helper ...? This Is Aplication Format
Page 1 of 1